The primary responsibility of the Human Resources Department is to recruit and retain the highest quality permanent and substitute staff to support student learning.
- Serves as the initial contact for job applicants and a resource for new hires
- Assures employees are properly certified or licensed
- Administers employment contracts and work calendars
- Maintains personnel records and performance evaluations
- Implements collective bargaining agreements and labor relations
- Administers the employee benefit programs offered to staff